EXPERIMENTAL VIDEO : "March Backward into the future"

 "March Backward into the future"

English

It actually took me quite a long time to interpret this quote. I could not figure out which way to go with this video. Indeed, I am often in the habit of wanting to create rather complex work with a very detailed storyline. But, unfortunately, because of my procrastination I didn't have enough time to do a large scale project. 
I then remembered my first blog post where I talked about my current identity quest. Then I thought why not make a series of articles about it? 

Thus, I present you the second part of my identity journey. With this project I decided to understand my given first name: Debora. To do so, I purposely broke down the quote into the three following part : 
Past, present and future linked respectively to the words backward, march, and future. 
Here is the meaning I gave to each of those parts. 


PAST
Debora, is a biblical name of Jewish origin. As the Bible is a collection of ancient tales I wanted to include Debora's story. 

PRESENT 
Me, in the present, actively sleeping in my bed. 

FUTURE 
The robotic AI voiceover narrating an antique bible story.
 

EXPERIMENTAL
To be honest, my video is quite weird and bizarre. 
I decided to include Debora's Bible story (Judges 4:4) but in Louis Second version which is in French and the equivalent of the English King James version. However, the voiceover is in English (US) and gave the story unique and unintelligible. 

So enjoy! 


Français

Il m'a fallu beaucoup de temps pour interpréter cette citation. Je n'arrivais pas à savoir dans quelle direction aller avec cette vidéo. En effet, j'ai souvent l'habitude de vouloir créer des œuvres assez complexes avec une intrigue très détaillée. Mais, malheureusement, à cause de ma procrastination, je n'avais pas assez de temps pour réaliser un projet de grande envergure. 
Je me suis alors souvenu de mon premier article de blog où je parlais de mon actuelle "quête d'identité". J'ai alors pensé ; Pourquoi ne pas faire une série d'articles à ce sujet ? 

Ainsi, je vous présente la deuxième partie de mon voyage identitaire. Pour ce projet, je me basée sur mon prénom : Debora. Pour ce faire, j'ai volontairement décomposé la citation en trois parties: 
Le passé, le présent et le futur liés respectivement aux mots arrière, marche, et futur. 
Voici le sens que j'ai donné à chacune de ces parties. 


PASSÉ
Debora, est un prénom biblique d'origine juive. Comme la Bible est un recueil de contes anciens, j'ai voulu inclure l'histoire de Debora. 

PRÉSENT 
Moi, dans le présent, dormant dans mon lit. 

FUTUR 
La voix off de l'IA narrant une histoire biblique. 
 

EXPERIMENTAL
Pour être honnête, ma vidéo est assez étrange/bizarre. 
J'ai décidé d'inclure l'histoire biblique de Debora (Juges 4:4) mais dans la version  française de Louis Second qui est l'équivalent de la version anglaise King James. Cependant, la voix off est en anglais (US) ce qui a rendu l'histoire unique et complètement inintelligible. 

Bon visionnage ! 




Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés