NEW TERM, NEW PROJECTS !

With the new term starting, there are two major projects that I would really like to work on. However, because of the tight schedule, I will only be able to work on one. 

As I might have mentioned before, I want my future career related to design and/or architecture.

The general idea of this project is to create both a photo book, an instagram page (and maybe Youtube Channel) where I would document the whole creation process. The Photobook would be 25 to 30 pages long, probably with thick paper and a matte finish. If I create a Youtube Channel, the videos would be less than 10min long, in a vlog format and would provide details on how I shoot and edit the pictures...

My current photo book idea is to create a sort of architectural portfolio. I would photograph different buildings from different angles, perspectives and viewpoints. I also want to set up an interesting and unique layout. One artist who inspires me for this project is Hélène Binet, a famous French and Swiss architectural photographer who captures both contemporary and historical architecture. I admire the way she depicts each building and gives it a "soul", as if she has a deep and intimate understanding of it.

Ideally, I would like to have all the photos taken and edited by week 5 and focus on the photo book layout the rest of the weeks. I will order the first test book in week 7 and the final version in week 8.

Credit...
All rights reserved Hélène Binet via, ammann // gallery


Commentaires

  1. This project sounds great! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos and hopefully some youtube videos. Have fun with it, I've loved creating photo books in the past. :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles les plus consultés