UPDATE 2

 UPDATE : Change of trajectory


Remember when I said I wasn't sure about my project? Well, it turned out to be truer than I thought. Indeed, after much research into the history of Puerto Rico and its political and cultural context, I decided to put an end to my initial project. I realized that this was a large-scale project and would require more time, not only to gather all the necessary information but also to create a quality film. This project was no longer just a class project, but one that I would like to continue further. 

So I'm going to concentrate until the end of the quarter on my second idea, to create a vlog about my first camping experience. As if I knew, I've documented the whole weekend trip and have all the videos I need to create an interesting vlog with content. The video concept remains the same, focusing on nostalgia and memories. My aim is to awaken a sense of community and youth in the viewers.  


The sense of nostalgia will be accentuated by the colors present in my footage. Indeed, the videos have a warm tint (orange, yellow, red) which gives them a dreamy effect. As for the music, there will be virtually none. To be clearer, at the beginning of the video there will be a small montage. This montage will be a recap of the complete video (short clip). I've chosen to use the song Super Girl by Yasuyuki Okamura. This song has a great meaning for me because it's nostalgic. Yasuyuki Okamura (岡村靖幸, Okamura Yasuyuki) is a Japanese singer-songwriter and producer known internationally for the City Hunter 2 ending theme “Super Girl”, which is where I knew him from. City Hunter or Nicky Larson was my favorite anime during my teenage years and constantly makes me reminisce about my youthful moments. So to use this song in a vlog closing my university years seems appropriate. 

City Hunter or Nicky Larson

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés